Monday, November 14, 2011

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project is a cute little gift box, which is a perfect fit for the four ink pens inside.  My sister needed a "Secret Sister" gift for a co-worker, so I whipped up this box for her.  For the box, I started with a 4" x 8" piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock, scored at 1" on all four sides, and I used a 3" x 7" piece of Old Olive card stock, scored at 1/2" on all four sides, for the lid.  If you don't have a box maker tool to use, you'll have to tweak the scoring for the lid just a tad so that it will fit nicely over the top of the box.  I used a piece of "Letters to Santa" designer paper to decorate the lid, sponged Soft Suede ink along the edges, and the Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon was the perfect finishing touch.  All supplies used to create and decorate this box (with the exception of the box maker tool) are from Stampin' Up!.

No comments: