Saturday, December 17, 2011

CHRISTMAS CARDINAL

Every year it happens . . . the days seem to fly off of the calendar after December 1st, and I find it difficult to get much accomplished.  I started working on this card last week and finally managed to complete it this evening.  On Craft Project Central, there's a monthly Creating Pretty Cards challenge, and I created this card following the sketch for Challenge #6.  My card features the following Stampin' Up! products:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Always Artichoke, Real Red, and Pumpkin Pie card stock, Lace Ribbon border punch, "Music Notes" image (printed as a border from My Digital Studio), "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set, Two-Step Bird punch, rhinestone jewel, designer button, crochet trim, white gel pen, and a couple of other punches to create the cardinal. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Red Bird punch art is SO cute!!! Thanks for playing along with the CPC Sketch!

Jacque said...

Love it! Your musical notes made me think of your cute bird singing it's little heart out! Thanks for sharing!