Saturday, December 31, 2011

ELEGANT BIRD & OTHER NEW PRODUCTS

A couple of weeks ago, I busied myself creating swaps for my sweet friend, Laura, and this is one of them.  Are you loving Stampin' Up's "Elegant Bird" Sizzix die as much as I am?  This card actually features several new products that you'll find in the 2012 Occasions mini catalog . . . Adorning Accents Edgelits die, Adorning Accents embossing folder (including those adorable little embossed hearts), and Riding Hood Red pleated satin ribbon.  The inspiration for this card design came from p. 10 of the Occasions mini.  The designer paper used on this card is from the "Everyday Enchantment" collection in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card are the sentiment from "Petite Pairs" stamp set, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, pearl jewel, and "Elegant Lines" embossing folder.  I wish you all a blessed 2012!

1 comment:

Patrice H said...

This is the best representation of the New Bird I have seen yet! You Rock!
PS. Happy New Year to you and yours!