Wednesday, December 14, 2011

HOLIDAY SLIDING POP-UP

When my husband's cousin requested a special Christmas card, I knew exactly the kind that I would make . . . a sliding pop-up!  I love this interactive card because it's quite simple to make, and you can find Kim Score's tutorial for this fun card on splitcoaststampers.com.  The ornament itself was cut with my Cricut Expression, and I used a mix of other products to complete the card.  Stampin' Up! products used include the sentiment from "Heard from the Heart" stamp set, "Finial Press" embossing folder, Eyelet Border punch, and most of the card stock.
This is what the card looks like closed.
Isn't this a fun card???  I really like the way the focal point doesn't get lost when the card is "opened" to reveal the sentiment.  This is truly a great little interactive card!

No comments: