Sunday, December 4, 2011

A POP-UP CARD FOR MAMAW S

Yesterday was mamaw S's birthday, and this is the sliding pop-up card that I made for her.  I found the instructions on SCS, and it was one of the easiest interactive cards that I have ever made.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Lucky Limeade, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, and Calypso Coral card stock, "Berry Blossoms" designer paper, "Sew Suite" and "Happiest Birthday Wishes" stamp sets, designer button, linen thread, Baker's twine, Eyelet Border punch, Round Tab punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, paper-piecing technique, and a "Sweet Stitches" fabric-covered designer brad.  One of my favorite things about this pop-up card, besides how easy it is to make, is the way the focal point can still be on display when the card is "open."  Interactive cards aren't always made in a way that is conducive to being displayed, but this one is perfect.  I will definitely make more of these cards!

1 comment:

Kim said...

so glad you like it! I love sharing it with everyone on SCS!