Sunday, January 29, 2012

ATTIC BOUTIQUE GIFT BOX & "TWO TAGS" CARD

My grandmother (92 y/o) enjoys getting together with her quilting friends each Monday morning, and I think it's sweet that they honor and celebrate birthdays.  Someone is having a birthday tomorrow, so I made this box and coordinating card for mamaw to take to her friend.  It actually turned out even better than I had hoped!  I wanted something sturdy, so I used the thin cardboard (that comes with Stampin' Up! designer paper) for the box and lid and decorated it with "Attic Boutique" designer paper.  The birthday sentiment is from the "Something to Celebrate" stamp set.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this ensemble include Scallop Circle and 1-3/8" Circle punches, Soft Suede, Whisper White, and Pool Party card stock, linen thread, Pool Party seam binding, Sizzix "Two Tags" die (for the small card), Soft Suede taffeta ribbon, and a pretty button from the "Twitterpated" designer button collection.

No comments: