Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A CARD KIT?

I recently posted this card to my blog and was asked to put together some card kits.  After my class on Friday, I have a couple of kits left.  Each kit is $4 (plus the cost to mail the kit to you) and includes the following:

1 Whisper White card, 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" scored
1 Crumb Cake layer
1 Die-cut and embossed window
1 Die-cut and embossed flower box
1 Punched designer paper "curtain"
5 Punched branches
6 Punched branches (large leaves)
5 Punched designer paper flowers
1 Pink Pirouette strip for the sentiment of your choice (I'm not allowed to include Stampin' Up! stamped images in kits, but I'll be glad to check my non-Stampin' Up! stamps to see if I have another sentiment that you'd like.)

If you'd like to purchase a kit, email me at randari@hotmail.com and use "CARD KIT" in the subject line.

1 comment:

SherryBee said...

Hi, Regina! What a beautiful card! You never cease to amaze me!
I was wondering if you could tell me which company makes that window die? It's sure a cute one!
Thanks for all the great projects you share!
Sherry