Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LOOKING LIKE SPRING

I spent most of my time today working on projects for this month's Inkerbelles' class, and I think I'm finally satisfied--and finished.  Actually, I'm quite excited about all of the projects!  I have a rule for myself . . . if I don't really like a project, then it doesn't get made at my class so it's not unusual for me to have a pile of rejects at the end of a day.  After setting the class projects aside, I decided to play with a couple of new items that arrived today and was really excited with this card!  It makes me think of Spring and, since our Winter has been so mild, I might as well get ready for the next season, even though I dread the flying insects, slitherers, and other critters!  While some of the main products that I used for this card are not from Stampin' Up!, some of them are:  Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, and Pear Pizzazz card stock, "Twitterpated" designer paper, Itty Bitty Punch (scallop circle), Two-Step Bird punch, and "Short & Sweet" stamp set.

1 comment:

Dorri Woodlock said...

I love the window frame. Is it a die or a cricut cut?