Thursday, February 16, 2012

"MY DIGITAL STUDIO" . . . TRY IT FREE!!!!

If you've followed my blog for very long, then you know that I {heart} Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software.  I'll be the first to tell you that this program has capabilities that I haven't ever tested, which is okay, but My Digital Studio is truly one of the best tools that I have brought into my stamp room.  If you have been curious about this program, then you might like to download the trial Express version, which you can explore and use FREE for 30 days!  To download the FREE trial, visit my web site at www.regina.stampinup.net, click the "Shop Now" button in the top right corner, login or create an account, and then enter item #129600 in the search box.  This should open the product information for the free trial, and you can add it to the cart and check out.


The "calendar with easel" project shown to the right is a very clever way to create a collection of recipes that's easy to use in the kitchen, and it's just one of the many types of projects you can create with My Digital Studio.  This particular project would make a really nice gift for anyone--at any time!  Of course, this easel project could be designed as a calendar, a "year-in-review" photo display, etc.  Stampin' Up! offers a professional print service for your My Digital Studio designs or, as long as your home printer can accommodate the size paper needed to print your digital project, you can do your own printing from home.  Whatever you do . . . download the trial version of the software and enjoy it for 30 days!  If you need assistance, let me know and I'll take care of you.

No comments: