Monday, March 26, 2012

BLOG AWARD!!!

What a surprise to find out today that my stampin' friend, Nancy Dawson, has presented my blog with a Liebster Blog Award!  Thank you, Nancy! 

To accept the award, the following had to be done:
~  Pass the award to five other people whose blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) inspire me;
~  Leave a comment on their blog so they know about their new award;
~  Link back to the person's blog who awarded my blog;
~  Post the award on my blog.

It wasn't easy, but the five blogs that I selected to receive the Liebster Blog Award are:
Sherry Beeson - www.sherrystampinroom.blogspot.com (love the music)

And don't forget to visit Nancy Dawson's blog at www.creativewishes.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

Congratulations Regina. You certainly do deserve this award.

Patrice Herrera said...

Congratulations to you! lolol You inspire me!!!! Thank you my friend.