Saturday, March 31, 2012

MY 8TH ANNIVERSARY

It's hard to believe, but I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator eight years ago!  Eight years!!!!  My son was only 12 years old, and I was . . . eight years younger than I am today.  Through the years, I have learned a lot about stamping and paper crafts, and I have accumulated a lot of product.  A lot of product!  I have had the opportunity to be a part of design teams, and I've had some projects published in national publications.  I have had many classes, and I've made many new friends through my love of paper crafting and my association with Stampin' Up!  In honor of this anniversary, I decided to use My Digital Studio to create a Subway art-ish collage for my stamp room.  All of the images used for my collage are, of course, digital designs that are available for Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software, which is so fun and easy to use!  Truth be told, I spent about 20 minutes on this design and, even though I could have given a lot more thought to the project, I'm satisfied with it.  To all of my wonderful friends and customers who have been on this awesome journey with me and to all of my demo friends . . . THANK YOU!!!  Becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has been one of the best things I ever did for myself!  If you'd like to see a larger version of either photograph, just click on it.  ;-)

1 comment:

Nancy Seed said...

Congrats on the Anniversary! Your projects are always an inspiration for me and look forward to each one.

PS: Don't eat tooooo much cake!