Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"ADVENTURE AWAITS" DIGITAL DESIGN

One of Stampin' Up!'s newest digital downloads for My Digital Studio is the "Adventure Awaits" stamp brush set, and I decided to make a quick card with it today.  Everything on this card, except for the sentiment layers, Pool Party mat, and Island Indigo card, were designed in My Digital Studio and printed onto Very Vanilla card stock.  Listed below are the digital images and other content that I used:
Stamp Brush Sets:  Adventure Awaits, Sprinkled Expressions
Embellishments:  Staples & Stitching, Brads, Lucky Limeade Grosgrain ribbon bow, Jewelry Tag punch, Labels Collection 1 punch, and Summer Smooches fabric brad
Digital Kit:  Book of Birthdays (striped designer paper)
The stamped sentiment is from the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set.  It was stamped with Island Indigo ink onto Very Vanilla card stock, punched with the Word Window punch, and layered onto a Modern Label punched shape from Early Espresso card stock.  I forgot to turn the overhead light on before taking this picture, so the colors are a bit off; still, it's not hard to see how My Digital Studio is the "go to" tool for creating quick cards!

No comments: