Saturday, April 28, 2012

"HAVE A SEAT"

I am so disappointed that "Have a Seat" is on Stampin' Up!'s list of retiring stamp sets because I love this one!  It took a while for me to decide to add this stamp set to my collection, but I don't plan to stop using it just because it's soon to be retired.  The plan for this card was to use My Digital Studio to create a shaped card, and I began by adding two Labels Collection digital punch shapes, connected at the top, and filled with one of the "Attic Boutique" digital paper patterns.  After printing the design, I would fold the card stock in half and use the coordinating Framelits dies to cut the card.  This worked nicely; however, the card was smaller than what I wanted, so I ended up adhering the folded card to a piece of Pool Party card stock.  Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include:
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set:  Have a Seat
Punches:  1-3/8" Circle, Scallop Circle, Boho Blossoms, Heart to Heart
Sizzix:  Labels Collection Framelits dies
Accessories:  Pool Party seam binding, linen thread, Stampin' Sponge, Neutrals designer button, rhinestone jewel, My Digital Studio
If you'd like to see the list of retiring products and/or place an order, just click the "Retired List" picture in the right sidebar or click HERE.

No comments: