Monday, June 4, 2012

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

For today's MISM project, I used some of Stampin' Up!'s newest products . . . "Make a Cake" and "Itty Bitty Banners" stamp sets, Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit card stock, and one of the Bitty Banners Framelits dies.  I apologize for the colors in my photo being a bit off, particularly the Primrose Petals, but the lighting just isn't too good this morning.  Summer Starfruit looks pretty much like it does in real life.  When I first saw this color, I wasn't too impressed; however, I'm beginning to think of it like River Rock, which is one of my favorite neutrals today.  I didn't see much purpose for that color when it first came out, but I realized that it goes nicely with so many other colors and so does Summer Starfruit.  The only other product that I used was the Stamp-a-ma-jig, but I wanted the pennant image to be just right on top of the cake.  This is a great little stamp set and, if I had used black ink rather than Early Espresso, I probably would have added some color to at least one of the cakes.  Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: