Sunday, June 10, 2012

STORAGE SOLUTION FOR FRAMELITS DIES

Sharing today a picture of the supply station for my Big Shot die-cut machine.  I'm fortunate to have the corner space to the right of my die-cutter, which is the perfect place to keep all of the supplies organized and within easy reach.  In the wire basket, I have pockets with a zip-style closure where I store my Framelits and other thin dies.  When Stampin' Up! began offering Framelits dies, I kept them in clear stamp cases, which worked perfectly.  After a couple of months, though, it occurred to me that it made more sense to keep them with all of my other similar dies.  In the pockets, I have two pieces of thin cardboard to which I've adhered thin magnetic sheets, and these two pieces of cardboard rest back-to-back in the pocket and can each be removed as needed.  I use a metallic marker to label each sheet with the name of the die collection and the product #.  The pockets come with hole-punched tabs on the top and one side, so there's versatility and options to hang the pockets or store them in a binder.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Love the idea. Where do you get the zip lock bags? I'm wondering if they would fit the new Paper-Piercing Packs that are 6x6.