Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CANNERY SET FRAMELITS

On August 1st, the products in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday catalog will be available for purchase, and I think everyone needs must have the "Perfectly Preserved" bundle.  What's not to love about this collection's stamp set and dies????  I love that these products are suitable for male or female and just about any occasion.  You can invest a block of time using the products to add layers and detail or, as I did with this card, create something quick and sweet.  If I will give myself a chance, I'm sure I'll stock up on die-cut shapes to keep in the stamp case, which will make quick cards even quicker!  For now, I'm using them as quickly as I can stamp and cut them!  Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include one of the Delicate Designs embossing folders,  white Baker's twine, rhinestone jewels, "Teeny Tiny Wishes' stamp set, and Word Window and Modern Label punches.

No comments: