Monday, July 9, 2012

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project is a criss-cross pocket card that features several of the new Stampin' Up! products from the upcoming Holiday mini catalog.  I {heart} the new cannery/preserves collections!!  My card is Soft Suede, and the other card stock colors that I used are Very Vanilla and Primrose Petals.  The designer paper that I used on the inside of the pocket and to create the tab (and the cut-out apple to decorate it) is from "Orchard Harvest".  Stamp sets used are "Friendship Preserves" and "Perfectly Preserved."  This card also features some cuts from two new Framelits die sets - "Window Frame" and "Cannery".  I have to admit that this card took a little more than a snap to make; however, it could have been a quick card if I hadn't played around with the design as much as I did.  I have a great suggestion for you--when you have stamp sets with coordinating dies, consider stamping extra images to die-cut as you cut what is needed for the project you're working on.  The extra cuts can be stored in the stamp set case and, believe me, you'll want to kiss yourself when you open the stamp case one day and realize that you have images ready to use!  Have a great day, a wonderful week, and visit again soon! 

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Regina, as per your usual talents - OUTSTANDING!