Monday, July 16, 2012

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Happy Monday!!  Believe it or not, I had a really neat card that I was going to use for my MISM project, but I thought I should give Stampin' Up!'s "Perfectly Preserved" stamp set and Cannery Set Framelits dies a break--on my blog, at least.  Since Stampin' Up! has an awesome promotion this month, I decided to take the opportunity to feature this fun 2-step stamp set.  The sentiment for my card is from "Petite Pairs".  Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, and Naturals Ivory card stock, Daffodil Delight 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon, Festive Paper-Piercing Pack (from the upcoming Holiday mini catalog), Stampin' Pierce Mat, Scallop Edge Border punch, Labels Collection Framelits dies, and Polka Dot Parade designer paper.

Click HERE to learn more about the "Reason to Smile"
promotion and/or to place an order.
"Reason to Smile" stamp set images


1 comment:

Julie said...

I really like how you placed the flowers on this one. Great colors too!