Thursday, August 16, 2012

A SPECIAL FLOWER FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE

One of my favorite sentiments lately (in case you haven't noticed) is the one featured on this card.  It's from Stampin' Up!'s "Blessings from Heaven" stamp set, and I think it is so sweet.  This is a very simple card that I could hardly wait to work on yesterday.  Not too long ago, I saw a flower created with punched hearts that were folded in half, and I think it's such a clever idea, plus it adds interest and dimension to any project.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, and Soft Suede card stock, "Comfort Cafe" designer paper, Full Heart punch, and antique brad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was shown in the CTMH catalog...I saw it with Flirty B&T and looks gorgeous...this flower looks gorgeous in this card. TFS!