Saturday, August 11, 2012

CRICUT "ARTISTE" & STAMPIN' UP! DRESS FORM CARD

Earlier this week, a new Cricut cartridge arrived (Artiste), and I enjoyed working with it yesterday.  My favorite project was this card.  Don't you love that dress????  I plan to send this card to my grandmother and think that she will enjoy it.  Of course, I had to use some Stampin' Up! products, such as the Jewelry Tag punch, Little Labels Punch Pack, "Blessings from Heaven" and "Lovely Little Labels" stamp sets, pearl jewels, Bravo Burgundy grosgrain ribbon (retired), linen thread (this seems to go on everything I make), Regals designer button, Stampin' Dimensionals, and a Crumb Cake marker to make the thread marks on the spool.  The card itself is Naturals Ivory, and I also used Summer Starfruit and Bravo Burgundy card stock.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Cute Card. I love the new Artiste Cartridge too.

Mandy Leahy said...

Super cute card!!

Unknown said...

Is this the same "Artiste" from Close to my Heart? I do have it and love it! Your card is gorgeous!
TFS!