Thursday, August 2, 2012

SPECIAL "MEMORABLE MOMENTS" ANNIVERSARY CARD

Today is my parent's anniversary, and this is the special card that I made for them.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Hearts Collection Framelits, Window Frames Framelits, "Memorable Moments" and "Mixed Bunch" stamp sets, "Travel Journal" builder wheel, linen thread, Jewelry Tag punch, tiny pearl jewels, and Fancy Fan embossing folder.  Although I loved the Marina Mist heart layered onto the front of the die-cut card, I kind of hated to cover up the stamped background so I used a smaller heart Framelits die to cut a heart-shaped window so the pretty background could peep through.  I wish my parents a very happy day today (and everyday)!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgous colors and card. I am sure your parents will love it. Betty

Nancy Seed said...

Beautiful. Love the colours.