Monday, October 22, 2012

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

It's time for me to share a snappy project, and I have a Christmas one for you today.  I stamped three ornaments and then die-cut them with Stampin' Up!'s coordinating Holiday Ornaments Framelits die.  I adhered the ornaments to a piece of Natural Composition Specialty designer paper that I inked with Midnight Muse.  I love how the pattern on the designer paper resisted the ink!  Finishing touches to this card were the crochet trim bow and the sentiment strip, which is a portion of the "Good Cheer" Builder wheel. 
 
Have you seen Stampin' Up!'s October promotion?  When you purchase one of the bundles (shown below), you will get the "Festive" Paper-Piercing Pack FREE!  To take advantage of this awesome promotion, CLICK HERE.

 
 

No comments: