Friday, November 23, 2012

"FREESTYLE FRIDAYS"

Last week, Julie made a pretty sympathy card for Freestyle Fridays using Stampin' Up!'s Bravo Burgundy and Naturals White card stock, challenging me to create something this week using the same colors.  Well, she is some kind of sneaky because I don't even own Naturals White card stock!  As a matter of fact, I didn't realize that it was still available from Stampin' Up!  So, for my card, I used Bravo Burgundy and Naturals Ivory card stock.  This card was difficult to photograph, and I wasn't able to get the lighting just right so my Naturals Ivory wouldn't look like Crumb Cake.  The other Stampin' Up! products used to complete this card include "Aviary" and "Blessings from Heaven" stamp sets, clear heart-shaped button, linen thread, antique brad, and the Simply Scored scoring tool to create the embossed lines.  This was definitely an interesting mission from Julie and, if you're not too tired from all of the "Black Friday" shopping, you might want to make a card using these colors--or the actual colors according to Julie's mission.  Obviously, I need to add a pack of Naturals White card stock to my next order.  ;-) 

1 comment:

Jacoline Fitzgerald said...

Regina I love your creation this week. Aviary is one of the favorites of mine so I am glad you show cased it.