Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TO MARKET, TO MARKET, TAGGETY TAGS

A couple of months ago, one of my grandmother's quilting friends asked if I'd like to put some cards for sale in her quilt consignment shop, which will open on Black Friday.  I am so excited about the opportunity and have been busy making cards and also choosing some of the cards from my stash.  One of the things that I made for my spot in the shop was the "CARDS" banner that I shared last month, and I recently purchased an assortment of baskets to hold the cards.  The one thing that the baskets needed were identifying tags, and that's what I'm sharing today.  Except for the t-shirt and dress form dies, all other products used are from Stampin' Up!  I still need to price the cards, and I would like to make some non-card items (ornaments, card holders/containers, treat boxes, etc.) to offer, but I'm not sure that I'll find time for such a lofty goal.  I'm sure I will come up with other ideas once the shop opens, but I wanted to share my tags today. 

No comments: