Monday, December 3, 2012

A SPECIAL "MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today is mamaw's 93rd birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMAW!!!!) so, for MISM, I decided that I would share the two cards that I made for her.  Believe it or not, both of them were actually a snap to make!
For this first card, I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the card and the 3D flower w/leaves.  Stampin' Up! products used to complete this card include Whisper White, Baja Breeze, and Crumb Cake card stock, antique brad, and Lacy Brocade embossing folder.  I used the Simply Scored scoring tool to create a custom envelope for this card, but I didn't think to take a picture of it. 
The second card that I made for mamaw is my favorite!  The sweater die (a recent online purchase) arrived on Saturday, and I just love it!  Even though I had already made and mailed a card to mamaw, I decided to make this card (totally inspired by a card made by Dawn McVey) to hand-deliver yesterday.  Stampin' Up! products used include the ruffled ribbon, glimmer brad, Argyle embossing folder, and "Memorable Moments" stamp set.

Have a happy Monday and a fabulous week!

No comments: