Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"SYCAMORE STREET"

Each month, Craft Project Central has a "Creating Pretty Cards" sketch challenge, and this is the card that I made for Card Challenge #18.  Following is the sketch for December:
For my card, I opened some of the brand new Stampin' Up! products that I pre-ordered from the upcoming Spring catalog and Sale-a-Bration promotion.  I probably say this every time there are new products, but I am really excited about the new stuff!  The designer paper, ribbon, and button that I used ("Sycamore Street") are from the Sale-a-Bration brochure, as is the "Vine Street" embossing folder.  It's kind of hard to tell from the photo, but the "Vine Street" embossing folder has the same image as the pattern on the designer paper. The little butterfly images that I stamped with white Craft ink are from the "Collage Curios" stamp set, and they got their cute shape from one of the Little Labels punches.  Other Stampin' Up! products used on this card include Island Indigo and Summer Starfruit card stock, "Itty Bitty Banners" stamp set, and the Scallop Trim Border punch. Why don't you follow the sketch and create a card for the challenge?  You might win a free one-month subscription to Craft Project Central, and I can tell you for certain that making one little card is a cheap price to pay for a free pass!  You can find all of the details about the Creating Pretty Cards challenge HERE.

1 comment:

KilkennyVFX said...

I love this paper!!!! I also like the little bees that you stamped on the scallop accents. Cute card! I love opening up new DSP! Thanks for playing along and posting to the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge at Craft Project Central!