Monday, January 21, 2013

HYBRID "MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" CARD

It was really late last night when I sat down to create today's MISM project, so I turned to MDS2 to design this card.  I first selected a Curly Label punch shape and filled it with one of the designer papers from "A Split Second" kit.  I added another Curly Label shape, colored it Cherry Cobbler, and layered several doily images from the digital "Delicate Doilies" stamp set.  I love the Mis-Stitched embellishments so, of course, I had to add some stitching to the left side of the Cherry Cobbler label and topped this off with a "Button Latte" button and a digital Baker's twine bow.  The sentiment is from "Bloomin' Marvelous" (one of the Sale-a-Bration products which is on the "One Big Sale-a-Bration 2013" digital disc), which I colored with Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray before printing and punching.  My finishing touches to this quick card included using oval punches for the sentiment, adhering the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals, adding a rhinestone jewel to the center of the doily image, and adhering the completed  hybrid design onto a Basic Gray card.  Easy peasy, snap-I'm-done!

No comments: