Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!

Today is daddy's birthday, and this is the card that I made for him.  I tried and tried to think of what kind of card I wanted to make, and I finally decided that I just had too many choices and not enough time.  I used my Gypsy to design this shaped card, and all of the layers were cut with my Cricut Expression machine.  The image is from the "Art Deco" cartridge, which I (im)patiently waited to purchase for what I considered a decent price.  I've probably had the cartridge for two months (maybe three--or more), and this is the first time that I've used it.  Isn't it funny how you think you just have to have a certain something, and then you don't even use it for a while?  I really hope daddy's card shows up in his mailbox today, and I wish him a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (and many, many more)!

1 comment: