Sunday, April 14, 2013

HYBRID NOTE CARDS

I have a small set of hybrid note cards to share, and they were soooooo quick and easy to make!  What really makes me happy is that the file is saved, which means that I can whip up more of these cards whenever I want.  I can even tweak the design if I so desire.  Speaking of the design, this is a picture of the page that I designed using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio (MDS) software:
My intention was to print the page onto Whisper White card stock, cut it into four card fronts, and color the images as desired.  I ended up not using the image on the top left, so I'll choose something different when I make more of these cards.  I used Bic markers to color the images, and added a piece of Stampin' Up!'s Natural Trim ribbon to each card.




Digital Designer Kits featured on these cards:

~  Chevron
~  Earth Laughs
~  Tea Time II
~  Enjoying Everything
~  Sunny Day


The background was created by using the following digital stamp brush sets:

~  Fundamental Phrases
~  Bunch of Backgrounds
         ~Well Worn
         ~ Sanded
         ~ Wonderfully Worn





Digital punches that I used include:

~  Perfect Pennants
~  Labels & Tags
I wasn't sure how the printed images would hold up to the marker coloring, but I think they turned out very well, and coloring was a lot of fun!  Stampin' Up! has (drastically) discounted the price on the MDS software so, if you don't already own it, what are you waiting for????  You can use THIS DIRECT LINK so you can start making some quick note cards, too!

No comments: