Wednesday, June 12, 2013

PROFESSIONALLY PRINTED TRIFOLD NOTE CARD

For the past month or so, Stampin' Up!'s professional print pricing has been discounted by 25%, so I took the opportunity to design a few projects and take advantage of the sale.  One of the projects that I designed (using one of the trifold card templates) was this note card.  I decided that I wouldn't include a sentiment or an actual themed design; instead, I wanted blank note cards that I can stamp and complete as needed.
Most of my print order arrived this evening, and I was anxious to complete a note card.  O.M.G.  This is one of the best things that I have done with the My Digital Studio software!  Not only did the cards stamp as nicely as I had imagined, it was a breeze to add three punched flowers and two stamped sentiments and then say, "DONE"!
I used sentiments from "Yippee-Skippee!" and "Six-Sided Sampler" stamp sets.  The "Flower Shop Bundle" was used to stamp the flowers and then punch them with the Pansy punch.  The only other Stampin' Up! product used to complete this card was the scallop circle from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  I have a feeling that I'm going to quickly design at least one more trifold note card to have printed before the sale ends this Saturday.  During the sale, these note cards are only $1.09 each (US), and the price INCLUDES the envelope!  You can't beat that!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Regina - I love it! Which template did you use to create this card?