Tuesday, July 16, 2013

ANCHORS AWAY . . . A VIEW FROM THE PORTHOLE

I received a Stampin' Up! order last Friday that included the brand new Settin' Sail stamp set, which I needed to complete this card.  I used that set to stamp the flags for the banner, the "Anchors Away" sentiment, and a sentiment stamped on the inside of the card that reads "Life is better at the beach".  I made this card for my sister, who will step on a cruise ship soon.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include:  Sizzix 3" and 3-1/2" Circle dies, Cloudy Day embossing folder, Sizzix Tasteful Trim die, Whisper White, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, and So Saffron card stock, mini brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, sponge dauber, Baker's twine, and Sizzix Happy Whale Clearlits die.  I hope port authorities remember my sister's face and will let her step off of the ship so that she can come back home.  Having a passport would make things go more smoothly, but it's a little late for that.  ;-)

No comments: