Monday, July 29, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

I wish Stampin' Up! had not retired the Perfectly Preserved stamp set.  If you ask me, they laid it to rest way too soon.  Jars (dies, stamps, and the real thing) are so trendy right now, and there are many creative uses for them.  For today's MISM project, I paired the simple boat image from Settin' Sail with the jar, stamping both on top of the manifest image from Perfectly Preserved.  Notice the embossed print background?  I used the Pretty Print embossing folder that will be available on August 1, along with many other brand new goodies.  My card stock colors are Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Gumball Green, and Marina Mist.

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Agreed, Regina! I love that set and the framelits make it a 'must-have' (and must-keep)! Great card as always.