Monday, September 9, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Two Monday's in one week is too much.  From the time I opened my eyes yesterday until I slept, I had to keep reminding myself that it was Sunday.  I was disappointed when the mail didn't run.  Around 2:30, as I was looking for UPS, I was disappointed to remember that I'd have one more sleep before that happened.  As my husband left for a business trip (which hardly ever happens on a Sunday), I told him that my son and I would be watching "Under the Dome", and I continued looking forward to that until around midnight when I remembered that the show hadn't even been DVR'd yet. Why???  Because it wasn't MONDAY!  I've had my days mixed up before, but I can't remember the last time it was as confusing as yesterday.  So . . . Happy 2nd Monday!

For today's MISM project, I chose this superdeeduper easy box.  During my Monday-on-Sunday, I was making some cuts with the Silhouette and, since the area surrounding the machine was clear, I decided to cut this Cake Box.  I've had the cut file for a while, but I hadn't tried it.  The one-piece box kind of folds itself into the closure, which is comprised of two tab pieces with slits that slip over two circle tabs that meet the slit tabs in the center.  I wish the camera and lighting had picked up on the shimmery glitter in the paper, but you'll just have to trust me that it is, indeed, shimmery.  To create the tag, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Oval punches (Large, Scallop, and Wide), Pear Pizzazz and Crisp Cantaloupe ink, crochet trim, and Layered Labels stamp set.

I'm so excited!  The mail will run today, UPS will deliver a package of Stampin' Up! goodies, and I'll get to watch "Under the Dome"!!!!!  Woohoo!!!!!

No comments: