Tuesday, January 7, 2014

SWEATER GIFT CARD ENSEMBLE & A FREE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION

My Craft Project Central project is featured today, and I'm excited to tell you about it!  Gift cards are the easiest gift to purchase, one of the most exciting to receive, and this ensemble is a fashionable way to present them.  From the sweater-shaped greeting card to the mini "shirt" boxes filled with gift card holders that resemble folded sweaters, you'll be anxious for the next occasion to give a special someone a gift card . . . or three.  My tutorial includes a template for the sweater-shaped greeting card, and the three gift card holders use the same color combination but are three different "sweater" designs.
I have a free one-month subscription to Craft Project Central to give away, and it's really easy to be entered in the drawing.  All you have to do is go to Craft Project Central and leave a comment on the January 7th post that features my project (the same photo as the one in this blog post).  I will use random.org to choose the winner and will announce the winning name with my Make-It-Snappy-Monday blog post on January 13th.

1 comment:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

Oh, Regina, these little sweaters are just adorable. They are perfect for gift cards and the regular card to go with them. Great job on this ensemble!!
Smiles, Laura