Wednesday, February 19, 2014

HEY, BOOTY-FUL!!! . . . ANOTHER ACTION WOBBLE CARD

I needed to make a card a couple of days ago for a sweet lady whom I've known all of my life.  It just needed to be a pick-me-up kind of card and, for some reason, I instantly knew what I wanted to make . . . an Action Wobble card.  Is it the most appropriate to send?  Maybe not.  Will it make her smile?  Certainly!
After coloring the image, I used a Wink of Stella glitter marker to go over her hair and purple top, and you can see the glimmer best in the first photo.  Actually, you can use the glitter/glimmer marker before coloring the image--either way, it's going to glimmer.  I used a Q-tip and chalk to add a dash of color to her eyes and cheeks and placed a glitter sticker on her earring.  Stampin' Up!'s brand new Decorative Dots embossing folder added the right amount of texture to the front of the card.  Other Stampin' Up! products include Eyelet Border punch (retired), oval punches, Island Indigo card stock, and the stamped sentiment inside the card ("smile", which is from Fabulous Phrases stamp set).
Inside the card, to the far left, I stamped the "other half" of the wannabe diva and used markers to color the image.  Her swinging skirt was stamped on a separate piece of card stock, colored, and cut out with scissors, and then adhered in place with an Action Wobble so that it shakes/wobbles when the card is opened or moved.  Action Wobbles are really a lot of fun, and I wish that I could see my friend's face when she opens the card.

2 comments:

Lynn G. said...

OMGosh.....too stinkin' funny!!!! Thanks for the much needed laugh and for sharing with us!

Nancy Dawson said...

Too cute, Regina! I know she will get a 'chuckle' of the day after opening it.