Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

This week's MISM project is just a tad late, but I had that beauty to share yesterday from Craft Project Central.  Now that the time has changed and we look forward to Spring (even though there's still a lingering threat of snow in many places), I thought I would share a cheery jar of flowers with you.
Ever since I first saw Stampin' Up!'s Too Kind stamp set, I have really, really liked it.  I didn't rush to order it, though, because I just wasn't sure that I needed another floral stamp set.  I go through this almost every time that I fall in love with a floral stamp set, and then I usually decide that it's okay to own a lot of floral images.  After all, flowers may be flowers, but they're definitely not all the same.  As you can tell from today's MISM project, I finally got this adorable set . . . and I love it!  It's so very easy to stamp the flowers on top of the stem, even without using the Stamp-a-ma-jig, and don't the flowers look so pretty in that jar?  The jar image is from Perfectly Preserved, which is a stamp set that I believe Stampin' Up! retired way too soon, and it's one that I will continue to use.  Other Stampin' Up! products that I used to complete this card include:
Card Stock:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White, Champagne Glimmer paper
Ink:  Basic Black, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp Sets:  Too Kind, Perfectly Preserved
Punch:  Small Heart
Accessories:  Fringe Scissors, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aqua Painter

No comments: