Thursday, April 24, 2014

OH, SO FUN BOX!

I love learning (and sometimes figuring out for myself) how to make all kinds of boxes, and this one was actually a blank prototype that was waiting to either get turned into something or land in the trash.  When my sister left her jewelry here a couple of days ago, I needed something to put it all in so I decided to put the blank box to use.  It was decorated very, very simply with designer paper--easy peasy.  Even though the ribbon would hold the box closed, I decided to add a little extra security by wrapping a band around the center.  What's fun about this box are the decorative tag tabs which were created with Stampin' Up!'s Scalloped Tag Topper punch, and it just happens to be really handy that the punch cuts a slit perfect for the ribbon.

No comments: