Monday, June 30, 2014

ELEGANT CLUTCH PURSE FOR "MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Hard to believe that this elegant clutch purse is made from paper, huh?  I wanted to make something the other night, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to get into.  This little purse was the chosen project.  It was supposed to have handles but, after using velvety and glittery paper, I thought it might be best if I left it as a clutch.  From a distance, it looks like something not made from paper.  I'll show you the inside, but don't judge too harshly because I didn't spend a lot of time to make it worthy of being seen.
Just look at all of that space!  This purse is a very impressive size that could be costly to fill as a gift because it would hold a LOT of small items.  I should stay away from earrings and choose a hand towel (or two) instead.  ;-)

No comments: