Friday, November 7, 2014

'TIS THE SEASON TO BE FANCY - CARD CHALLENGE #41

Each month, there's a new sketch challenge at Craft Project Central, and this is the card that I created for Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge #41:
I had the most fun with this challenge!  For one thing, it's an interesting design, but I further challenged myself to use Stampin' Up!'s Visions of Santa stamp set and coordinating DSP and have to admit that this is my favorite project thus far featuring that quirky stamp set.  My banner was created by punching assorted images from the DSP, which seemed really appropriate for the sentiment.  Stampin' Up! products featured on my card include:
Card Stock:  Naturals Ivory, Real Red
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz (ink pads & markers)
Stamp Set:  Visions of Santa
Sizzix:  Circles Collection Framelits
Punch:  Banner
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, rhinestone jewels, linen thread, Santa & Co. DSP
Wouldn't you like to create a card using this month's sketch? 
Did you know that for every ten cards submitted for the Sketch Challenge, Craft Project Central will choose one winner who will receive a FREE one-month subscription to the site?  That would be a fun prize!  You can find a tutorial for the sketch and upload your card HERE.

1 comment:

Michelle Joy Wecksler said...

I love your take on the challenge!!! What a wonderful and whimsical stamp set to use!!!!