Wednesday, April 15, 2015

UNDER THE WEATHER?

This cute little pup is en route to my cousin, who has been in the hospital with the flu.  A dog holding an umbrella might be a stretch, but I needed an easy project today.  It seems that no matter what I try to do, I keep hitting brick walls since some of my files and programs still are missing from the computer that I'm using.  This has been one of those days of heavy sighs, falling shoulders, and me wanting to scream or cry.  At least I'm not suffering with the flu, so I turned on my Cricut Explore, designed this easy card, and started cutting and gluing.  There are so many layers on this card that the pup doesn't stand on his feet, but he stands nicely with his nose to the ground.  That's kind of fitting for an "under the weather" card, isn't it?

No comments: