Monday, June 22, 2015

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . AND A WINNER

That fun little Paper Pumpkin box arrived over the weekend, and I used the Happy Thoughts stamp set to create this card for MISM.  The stamped flowers were colored with Watermelon Wonder and Daffodil Delight inks using an Aqua Painter . . . oh, so easy!  The watercolor paper was adhered to a Watermelon Wonder mat, which was then adhered at an angle to the Very Vanilla cardstock base.
WINNER!  WINNER!  WINNER!
With my June 16th blog post (HERE), I mentioned that I had a one-month FREE subscription to Craft Project Central to give to one lucky person. The one and only easy requirement to get your name in the drawing was to leave a comment HERE, and I promised to announce the winner today.  I appreciate each of the kind comments and the time taken to get entered in the drawing.  The winner is Marianne B in AZ who wrote:  "I just found my way here after looking at your blog, Regina. I’m a fairly new demo and completely new to this site and think it would be a great way to find ideas for workshops. After looking around, I really like everything I found!"  Marianne, if you'll email me at randari at hotmail dot comwe'll get your subscription started.
 
A note about My Paper Pumpkin, a monthly project subscription kit offered by Stampin' Up! . . . for just $20/month, a project kit will arrive in your mailbox with everything needed (except adhesive) to create the projects.  I say that adhesive isn't included, but dimensionals and glue dots are included when the project calls for them.  I have a room full of stamping products and supplies, and I still get excited when the MPP box arrives because I know that I don't have to plan or think about anything . . . I just need to open the box and follow the directions that are included.  It's very relaxing (and gratifying) to complete the projects in the monthly kits.  If this sounds appealing to you, just go HERE to subscribe!  Of course, once you subscribe, you can decide from month to month if you don't want the next kit or maybe you want more than one kit to share with a friend(s).  If you have questions, just let me know.

No comments: