Thursday, July 23, 2015

JULY "MY PAPER PUMPKIN" ALTERNATE DESIGNS

My July Paper Pumpkin arrived around the same time that the Pretty Thankful stamp set came, so I combined the two products on a couple of the cards.  Here's the first one:


And another one featuring a background created with one of the frame images from Pretty Thankful:


The July My Paper Pumpkin kit is a great one, and I really enjoyed it!  Best of all, I have a set of greeting cards ready for mailing, and they didn't take long to make!  If you haven't tried My Paper Pumpkin or if you haven't tried the subscription lately, then I highly recommend that you treat yourself to a subscription.  Of course, I'd really appreciate it if you subscribe through me by clicking the "Subscribe Today" link in the left sidebar.  I'm pretty sure that you'll be glad you did.  ;-)

No comments: