Wednesday, November 4, 2015

CREATING PRETTY CARDS - SKETCH CHALLENGE #53

This month's Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #53 at Craft Project Central is a really easy one, and you'll have no trouble creating a card to upload for the challenge!  A picture of the sketch is shown below, and there's even a FREE tutorial which you can find HERE.
I chose to create a Christmas card for the challenge:
My card features the following Stampin' Up! products:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Silver Glimmer
Stamp Set:  Jingle All the Way
Ink:  Pacific Point
Punches:  Triple Banner, Snow Flurry
Sizzix:  Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
Accessories:  Silver Cording Trim, Metallics Sequin Assortment, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

If you read the list of products used, you may be wondering what I did with the punched snow flurries.  I did a dumb thing, actually.  I punched them from Pacific Point cardstock with the intention of having them embedded with the embossed blue layer.  They are, indeed, embedded and nearly invisible to the naked eye.  Now, why didn't I know that was going to happen?  Oh well, it is what it is.  

Did you know that for every 10 cards that are uploaded HERE, a name will be drawn to receive a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central?  That's pretty awesome!  If I were you, I'd get busy making a card for this challenge and get it uploaded!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Regina. Love the sweet snowman. The thread looks fantastic.