Sunday, December 6, 2015

SKETCH CHALLENGE #54

It's been a while since I have shared one of my own creations, and today I'm sharing the card that I created for Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #54.  This is what the sketch looks like:


And this is the card that I created for the sketch:

Did you know that for every 10 cards submitted for the sketch challenge, a name will be drawn to determine which participant will receive a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central? It would be awesome if you would take a few minutes to create a card to submit!  Just post a picture of your card online, and then upload/post the link HERE.

Stampin' Up! products featured on my card include:
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Basics
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock/Paper:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Gold Glimmer Paper, Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack
Punches:  3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle
Sizzix:  Butterflies Thinlits, Greetings Thinlits


1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely collage card Regina. Great take on the sketch. Love the little extras, the butterfly... thanks for playing along! :)