Saturday, February 27, 2016

"GOING PLACES" MASCULINE CARD SET

Today I'm very pleased to share a sneak peek photo of the project ensemble that I designed this month for Craft Project Central.  Following is the introduction that I wrote for my project:

The Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack is perfect for masculine cards, and this tutorial will demonstrate a variety of masculine card designs that feature clever ways to use the gorgeous papers with punches and dies.  Taking the spotlight are two cards . . . one that features the Retiform technique and a fun star-shaped shaker card!  You’ll enjoy the fact that none of the cards are difficult to make, and the tutorial also includes a fun-to-make decorated box for storing your set of eight cards.


As usual, I will be giving a FREE Craft Project Central one-month subscription to a lucky winner!  Getting your name entered in the drawing is really easy . . . just follow this link to leave a comment in the post where you see the sneak peek photo of my project!  The winning name will be announced here on my blog on Friday, March 4th.  Be sure to visit my blog on that day to see if you are the winner.

No comments: