Wednesday, May 11, 2016

SITTING HERE

One of Stampin' Up!'s new stamp sets that demos were able to preorder is named Sitting Here, and it was the first one that I opened when my order arrived.  Actually, I only pre-ordered two stamp sets, so my options were limited.  ;-)
 
 
Isn't that swing adorable?  I don't know if people really hang a swing that size from a tree branch, but I borrowed the inspiration for this card from a creation by Angela Lovel that I spied on Pinterest.  I liked that she used the tree image from In the Meadow to create the overhanging branches, and I also used the grass image from that set along the bottom of my stamped layer.  Sitting Here has some really fun images to work with (some nice sentiments, too), including an assortment of pillows, and there's even a dog, cat, and bird!  I thought I had stamped a bird on the swing on this card, but he must have been on a different card . . . one that I either mailed or misplaced.  Or maybe he flew away.


No comments: