Monday, July 4, 2016

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER - PRODUCT SHARE

By now, you've probably had a chance to study the gorgeous paper collections in Stampin' Up!'s 2016-2017 Idea Book & Catalog.  Through the month of July, I am offering a designer series paper product share (sizes of paper outlined in the photo above).  The product share includes 114 papers as follows:
52 sheets - 6" x 12"
46 sheets - 6" x 6"
16 sheets - 12" x 12"
There are some big sheets in this paper share
 COST:  $53 + $6.80 shipping
DETAILS
1)  Contact me via email (randari at Hotmail dot com) to sign up for this paper share.  I will need your name, address, and the email address to where I can send your PayPal invoice.
2)  A group of four individuals is required for each paper share that I prep and ship.  Once a group of four individuals have signed up, I will email each individual with a PayPal invoice.  Once all invoices have been paid, I will place the order with Stampin' Up!
3)  When I receive all of the paper from Stampin' Up!, I will promptly make all the cuts and package the papers for mailing to you.
4)  What could delay your receipt of the paper share?  Two things . . . if product is on backorder and delayed by Stampin' Up! and/or if one of the four individuals in the group doesn't pay the PayPal invoice promptly and I need to wait for one more individual to sign up.  Once I send you a PayPal invoice, I will keep reasonable contact with updates including your package tracking # when I ship your package to you.
5)  It is preferred that invoices will be paid promptly; however, an invoice that hasn't been paid within 3 days from the date of the PayPal invoice and IF there has been no contact from the individual to me, the result will be a cancellation of that individual's intention to participate due to nonpayment.


No comments: