Sunday, April 9, 2017

SKETCH CHALLENGE #70

There's a new sketch for Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge this month at Craft Project Central, and it looks like this:


The sketch was designed by Julie, and you can find her easy-to-follow tutorial HERE.

I used Stampin' Up!'s Always an Adventure stamp set and coordinating dies (and Glamper Greetings for the sentiment) to create this card for the challenge:


This was actually the first time that I have used these fun products, and I couldn't resist placing that healthy-looking bear in the scene.  I meant to wrap linen thread above the sentiment, but I forgot to do that before the trees were adhered.  Oops!

If you create a card and upload it at THIS LINK, then your name will be entered in the drawing for a FREE one-month subscription to the awesome tutorials at Craft Project Central!!!!  That's a fantastic give-away, and getting entered in the drawing is really easy.  For every 10 cards that are submitted for the card challenge, a winning name will be drawn!

2 comments:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

J AIME BEAUCOUP BRAVO

Jane said...

I love the camp card!!!