Tuesday, June 6, 2017

VERSATILE "WORK OF ART" CARD SET

The project that I designed this month for Craft Project Central is featured today, and this is the introduction that I wrote for it:

The images in the Work of Art Stamp Set may not look very exciting, but they are so versatile!  In this tutorial, you will learn to put those images to work in a way that creates a focal point or a jazzy background.  This tutorial also includes instructions for the pocket portfolio with a diagonal cut across the front to reveal a glance of the awesome cards inside.
 

I often find myself reaching for Stampin' Up!'s Work of Art stamp set because the images just scream for free-flowing design and splashes of color!  I had so much fun designing the cards for this ensemble!  One of my favorite things about being a designer for Craft Project Central is being able to give a FREE one-month subscription to one lucky person who will not only have access to my tutorial but all of the others posted during the month as well.  If you would like to get your name in the drawing for the FREE subscription, just click THIS LINK and leave a comment on my project.  The winning name will be drawn on Tuesday, June 13th, and announced on my blog.  Be sure to visit my blog again on the 13th to see if you're the winner.

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

I'm envious of your creativity. Love the sailboat card.