Tuesday, October 3, 2017

CREATING PRETTY CARDS - CARD CHALLENGE #76

Are you ready for a new sketch challenge?  I had the pleasure of designing this month's sketch for Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge #76 at Craft Project Central this month, and I chose a fun fold (Gate Fold) that looks like this:


Below is the card that I made, and you can see the FREE tutorial for it HERE:


My card features the Oh So Eclectic stamp set and coordinating dies.  I hope that you will create a card for the sketch challenge!  You can upload your card and see others that have been created for the challenge HERE.  Remember . . . for every 10 cards that are uploaded for the challenge, one lucky participant will receive a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central.  If there are 20 cards uploaded for the challenge, there will be two winners, and so on.


No comments: